Pick-up a Pina Colada Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is open to residents of England and Wales aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access, a smartphone and registration on BLOCKv are required.
3. Please note this is an Augmented Reality ‘AR’ Game developed together with BLOCKv AG and may not be suitable for everyone. Pick up a Piña Colada involves collecting a Vatom, which is a dynamic, compelling digital object within the AR Game. Your smartphone’s location services must be turned on in order to play the game.
4. RISK WARNING: Entrants need only be within 20 metres of any Vatom in order to collect it. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that Vatoms are not dropped in areas where there could be danger, entrants must at all times exercise reasonable caution and act with due care when playing the AR game. Entrants must not put themselves or others in danger, approach a hazard, enter private property or break any law, or local legislation or mandates during the game. The Promoter accepts no liability for loss or damage that may occur in connection with or during the game.
5. Entrants must respect private property at all times. Entrants must not put themselves or others in danger, approach a hazard, enter private property or break any law during the game. Entrants must exercise reasonable caution and due care.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any increased usage of mobile data by entrants, or any additional expense incurred by entrants, as a result of participating in the game.
7. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 6th July 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 11th July 2021 inclusive or until 30,000 users have registered and successfully validated their mobile smartphone numbers - whichever comes first.
8. Maximum 1 entry per mobile smartphone. Additional entry ONLY if the entrant is unsuccessful in the Prize reveal and shares game with a friend.
9. To Enter:
a. Visit mymalibu.co.uk and complete the registration form providing their personal a mobile number to register an account on the BLOCKv site.
b. Entrants will then receive a one-time password via SMS which they must enter into the web app registration page to validate their number & account.
c. Entrants must then play the pick-up a Piña Colada Game and locate the coconut cup. Please note this is an Augmented Reality ‘AR’ Game and may not be suitable for everyone.
d. If a prize is won, the Prize will enter the entrant’s wallet in the BLOCKv service.
e. This can then be redeemed at a participating venue.
10. Prizes: The following instant win prizes are available to be won as part of the Promotion:
a. 25 000 x Free Piña Colada drink voucher.
11. Further prize details and conditions:
a. The voucher entitles the recipient to 1 Piña Colada serve using Malibu.
b. The Piña Colada drink may vary between outlets and the makeup of the drink will be at the participating venues discretion.
c. For a full list of participating venues, visit www.mymalibu.co.uk
d. The Prize must be redeemed on or before 11 July 2021.
12. Winner Selection:
a. Entrants must locate a Vatom by opening their map view within the browser BLOCKv service. As soon as an entrant finds a Vatom, they must click on the button to switch to AR view on their device to reveal the Vatom in AR. The entrant can then tap on the Vatom to pick it up and will be shown an AR experience.
b. For winners of a Prize, the Prize will enter the entrant’s wallet.
13. Winner Notification & Prize Acceptance:
a. Free Piña Colada Product Voucher: Winners of a free Pina Colada drink voucher will immediately receive a unique voucher code, into their Vatom wallet which can be redeemed by following the instructions within the wallet. The Voucher can then be used to redeem a Piña Colada drink at a participating venue.
14. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to the Promoter one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. Any and all personal data provided by participants of the game will be supplied directly to BLOCKv AG and used solely to assist with running the Promotion. BLOCKv AG will not contact you for reasons other than this Promotion unless you have provided your express consent to them to do so.
17. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
20. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be considered.
21. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
22. No responsibility can be taken for entries or winning claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
23. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
24. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
25. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
27. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
28. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
29. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
30. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Pernod Ricard Building 7, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London W4 5 YG